Thursday February 13th, 2019 social time at 6:15 PM, meeting at 6:30 PM
St. Charles Rec Center 3777 N Lafayette St, Denver, CO 80205
Social time – get to know your neighbors
- For updates on Interstate 70 construction please visit: https://CODOT.gov/projects/i70east
- For 39th Ave Greenway updates please visit: https://39thavegreenway.com
Coffee with the Contractor – Prodigy Coffeehouse 3801 E. 40th Ave. Denver, CO February 8, 2020 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Group Living Rules Update – Public Open Houses
6 to 8 p.m., Tuesday, February 11, Bruce Randolph School, 3955 Steele St.
9 to 11 a.m., Saturday, February 22, Goldrick Elementary School, 1050 S. Zuni St.
- Friday, February 14th is International Winter Bike to Work Day
Mark your calendars and ride to work
Sign up here: www.winterbiketoworkday.org
- Cole neighbors have just a few days to get free or reduced cost trees, applications to Denver Digs Trees are due February 15th
- Daddy Bruce Volunteer Day will be held on Feb 14-16 over the weekend of Daddy Bruce’s birthday, we are inviting all community members to volunteer.
For more info: https://app.helperhelper.com/signup/837
- The next EPA CAG meeting for the i70 Vasquez Blvd Superfund site is Tuesday February 18th, at Focus Points Family Resource Center, 2501 48th Ave, Denver, CO 80216
DPD Crime Report – 5 mins
Upcoming board meeting on February 27th
Upcoming presenters: Denver Parking Bureau for info on permitted parking in Cole
Regular meetings in 2020:
February 13th, March 12th, April 9th, June 11th, July 9th, August 8th*, September 10th, October 8th, November 12th, December 10th* all at 6:30pm at St. Charles Rec Center, 3777 N Lafayette St, Denver, CO 80205
*August Block Party at Russell Square Park, December Holiday Party
Who else would you like to hear from? Email us! CNA.Denver@gmail.com
Last updated: 02/05/2020 by Mike Dugan, President