CNA Agenda [PDF] for May 12th, 2016
Cole Neighborhood Association (CNA) Agenda
Thursday May 12th, 2016
Cole Crime Report (5 – 10 minutes)
- A representative from Denver Police Department will provide an update on crime and police activity
Community Planning and Development Update (25 – 30 minutes)
- Albus Brooks will provide updates on the properties at 37th & York and the former Golden Gate Grocery at 3701 Williams
- 38th & Blake Height Amendments update from Margo Sweany
Housekeeping Items (10 minutes)
- Board member At-Large update from Tim Allen
- Results of the meeting location survey from Margo Sweany
- CNA Meeting signs are for sale, see Paul. $10-$20+ donation requested.
- The Cole Neighborhood Day of Service is Saturday, May 21st. Questions about how to sign up or project ideas can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The annual Cole Block Party is Saturday, July 30th, on MLK between High St. & Lafayette St. Mark your calendars! Contact Darcy Wilson at email@example.com for more information.
Please take note of the new email addresses for the Cole Neighborhood Association:
For general information — firstname.lastname@example.org
CNA board — email@example.com
Zoning Committee — firstname.lastname@example.org
Cole Block Captains — email@example.com
Comments are closed.