Cole Crime Report (5 – 10 minutes)
- A representative from Denver Police Department will provide an update on crime and police activity
Community Planning and Development Update (15 – 20 minutes)
- Tim Watkins, Senior City Planner for the City of Denver, will provide an update on the 38th & Blake Height Amendments process, brief Q&A to follow
I-70 Expansion Update (10 – 15 minutes)
- Steve Kinney from Unite North Metro Denver will provide an update on the upcoming I-70 Expansion and the issues surrounding it
Housekeeping Items (10 minutes)
- Board member At-Large update from Tim Allen
- CNA Meeting signs are for sale, see Paul. $10 – $20+ donation requested.
- Odor in the neighborhood? Likely sources are the Purina factory or Kasel Associates. Please report to 3-1-1 and/or https://www.denvergov.org/pocketgov/#/ Denver Department of Environmental Health will investigate after 5 complaints in 30 days.
- Be sure to check www.coledenver.com for neighborhood updates
- The annual Cole Summer Festival is Saturday, July 30th, on MLK between High St. & Lafayette St. Mark your calendars! Contact Darcy Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please take note of contact email addresses for the Cole Neighborhood Association:
For general information — email@example.com
CNA board — firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoning Committee — email@example.com
Cole Block Captains — firstname.lastname@example.org